15-th February in Almaty in Academic Library of KazNU named al-Farabi was International scientifically-practical conference on a theme: «Qazaqstan»- epic television of our country: model of development national TV channel», devoted to 60th Anniversary Kazakhstan TV channel. The event participate representatives of mass media, international organizations, journalists and «Qazaqstan» TV channel’s veterans, who work and make contribution of TV channel development, such as Sultan Orazalin, Lasker Seitov, Kusman Igisinov.
Avenue was not choose at random, because exactly these graduates were first, who developed and improved «Qazaqstan» TV channel.
On presidium attended Sergey Karpov, Vlastimil Samek, Galymkair Mutanov and Lyazzat Zhunusova gave a speech and words of welcome in that event.
February 13, 2018, on the basis of the “Almaty Multidisciplinary College”, the Public Foundation “The Road to the Young” of the Republic of Kazakhstan presented the first media project “BOX LIVE QAZAQSTAN” jointly with Almaty Business Incubator (ABI).
The main objectives of the project Media:
▪ provide information and advice and legal assistance in the development of youth entrepreneurship within the framework of “Almaty Business Incubator;
▪ increasing interest in entrepreneurship among young people;
▪ accelerate the creation of new small enterprises, increase their resilience, sustainability and competitiveness;
▪ carrying out measures to prevent and remove administrative barriers, to help create and create an atmosphere of intolerance towards corruption in society;
▪ development of vocational guidance in educational institutions;
▪ improving the teaching and upbringing process, improving the level and quality of providing educational services in education organizations;
▪ formation of standards of professional business of small business;
▪ dissemination of advanced domestic and foreign experience.
On February 6, 2018, was held the International Round Table devoted to the results of the activities of the Republic of Kazakhstan as the Chair of the UN Security Council. The event was organized by the Faculty of International Relations of al-Farabi KazNU jointly with the MFA of RK and the UN Department of Public Information.
The roundtable discussed issues related to the initiative and development of the Republic of Kazakhstan as a non-permanent member of the UN Security Council.